Find My Past is free 6–9 March 2015
FindMyPast is having a “Free Weekend”! During this time, they’ll be giving everyone access to everything they need to build an incredible family tree, including:
- Historical newspapers from across the world, including more than 10 million British newspaper pages from as long ago as 1710
- The largest collection of Irish family history records available online
- Over 900 million census records from across the UK, USA and Ireland
- Passenger lists for ships sailing to and from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the USA
- Birth, marriage and death records from as long ago as the 18th century, and the largest online collection of UK parish records
If you’re interested in genealogy research and tracing your family tree, don’t miss this great opportunity to get started for free.
Check it out at findmypast now!
Findmypast.co.uk is a family history and genealogy website. They’re one of the leading suppliers of online family history with an ever-growing collection of over 1.8 billion family history records.
PS: Are you visiting from Australia? Try this link instead for their Australian site.
Latest posts in Australia
12th AFFHO Congress on Genealogy & Heraldry
Triennial event for Australian and NZ family historians, Auckland, 16-20 January...
Genealogy Search Australia
Here's a link to Genealogy Search Australia, a big search engine full of links t...
Family History and Historical Societies (Australia)
If you're interested in researching your family tree in Australia there are many...
CO.AS.IT - Italian Assistance Association
CO.AS.IT. was established in 1967 to provide a range of social welfare services ...